Oct 22, 2007

Personal reflection 1

This week was really the basic look at Flash Developer and what it could do and how it could enhance our learning. My immetidate reaction to flash was amazed and bedazzled. Geneen showed us some little and basics thing we could do in flash. These looked amazing but she then told us that they were easy to do. This put my mind at rest as i thought we would be spending the next yr just learinng the basics.

Geneen then showed us some website and some advanced flash applications. This amazed me even more. So many ideas flashed through my mind to what i could use flash for. I have been thinking about making my own webpage but never really had a clue where to start. Now that flash has been shown to be. I might tackle that challenge sooner rather than later....

No comments: